Our Terms and Conditions
Please be sure to read through our conditions. These help us run smoothly and professionally and help us maintain a very competitive price, along with the smooth running of the salon. Many thanks for taking these into consideration:
- Requirement of at least 24 hours to cancel or rearrange an appointment. We ask for as much time as possible to cancel which allows us to fit in another booking. 48 hours or more will not incur any cancellation charge. Cancellations of 24 hours or less will be charged at £15.
- We would like to assume that your dog is fit and well enough to attend the salon for grooming.
- We ask new clients at the time of booking to advise us of any skin problems, health issues or behavioural issues, which we will record on your Client Card.
- Vaccinations should be up to date. Puppies shouldn’t attend the salon until they have completed their course of jabs.
- We are happy to discuss any nervous issues your dog may have (or if he/she is a rescue dog). We will be happy to let you attend the saloon just to let them have a sniff and look around and get some fuss. We do not set any charge for this as we put the dogs feeling first.
- Payment for your groom is made at the point of collection.
- We will give you a time to collect your dog and may even ring you if your dog is ready before the time given, which gives you the option to collect a little earlier, should you wish.
- We ask you to be very open and honest should your dog have any aggressive or nervous tendencies, as we may need to allocate a longer slot to be able to do our job, but with taking in the emotional needs of your dog. There may be a small extra charge if we need to spend longer than usual to groom your dog .
- An extra £8 will be added to your groom if your dog is found to have fleas. This is to cover the fumigation costs of the salon and bedding etc and use of correct shampoo etc.